- Suitable for breastfeeding mothers
- Suitable for postnatal women
- Suitable for elders (our pre-treatement prior to roasting enhances nutrients absorption)
- Deliveries within Malaysia & Singapore
Looking for something to help boost up your breastmilk supply? Apart from the usual lactation cookies and oats, breastfeeding mothers can now include this nourishing genmaicha sourced from local farmers in your diet! Many breastfeeding mothers, including ourselves, have tried it and has helped to boost up our milk supply =)
We use brown rice grown locally in Kedah, organic black beans and black rice. It is a good source of protein, calcium, potassium, fibre, traces of vitamins & minerals.
Besides, if you are like us, who appreciates and enjoy sipping on tea while chatting with your friends over your favorite slice of cake and desserts, this may be something different for you to host your guest. Genmaicha adds on to your collection of choices when having high-tea with your friends or family, and is a very comfy drink to have when you are reading your favorite book. It is caffeine-free and you can snack on the rice after it is 'cooked'.
How to enjoy this:
1. Take 2 teaspoon of Genmaicha and put them into a cup
2. Add hot/ warm/ cold water, brew for 5-10 minutes
3. Enjoy (refillable, can snack on the softened brown rice, black rice and black beans as well)
*We do customise our products for doorgifts, events and parties as well. Do contact us should you be looking for something different and unique for the occasion.
#snacksathome #giftideasformothers #giftideas #genmaicha #tea #localtea #souvenirs #lactationtea #lactation #breastfeedingmom #breastfeedingmother #breastfeeding #healthysnacksbreastfeeding